Wednesday 18 January 2012

Weight Watchers - week 2!

So - my first week of weight watchers, let me tell you - it was fab :) I've tried maaaany many diets in my time, including the atkins diet (do NOT recommend, it made me dread mealtimes.), a freaky 2 week only diet that resulted in me consuming about a carton of grape fruit juice a day and so on and so on, but nothing has ever made me feel so comfortable and at ease! I got to eat pretty much whatever i wanted, had three full meals a day, with a cheeky snack when i came back from lessons! and as long as i tracked my points, everything was fine.  I felt that having to track my points through-out the day gave me something to focus on, and i could really see the diet coming together, therefore helping to keep me on track! At no point in the week was i tempted to teach or go over my daily allowance of points, and considering it's exam week - i think that's an achievement in itself!

So, as my meeting and weighing on Monday approached i began to get more nervous - not that I hadn't lost weight, but the disappointment i knew i'd feel if i hadn't when I knew i'd be soon good! But low and behold, scales time came and i'd lost a fab 3 and a half lbs! which i was very much pleased with :) 

On my high, i must admit i did impulse buy! on the counter i spotted a cracking deal that I knew would not only make my points counting easier, but would also keep me interested and therefore motivated :)



I purchased this fantastic little box, called the Deluxe Starter Kit - it contained a journal that held 12 weeks, with page long days to track your points and events, a shopping guide, to tell you the points values of everything you can think of in all your local supermarkets, no matter where you live in the UK, The propoints calculator that allows you to work out the points of something on the go without needing to log in online or look up in your pocket guide, a weight watchers pen - double ended with a Biro and highlighter, a complimentary shopping list note pad and finally an eating out guide containing the menu's of almost all the mainstream resturaunts around the UK.  Unfortunaly the stand had sold out of the eating out guides, so i'm currently awaiting mine to arrive in the post :) 










Here's to another good week! :)

what are your experiences with weightwatchers? how are you getting on?


thanks for watching beautiful's!

BeccxBeauty
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment