Monday 9 January 2012

Weight Watchers - week 1!



So! New Year, new me and all that... or maybe not!

I've decided to sign up to weight watchers for the new year :) 
my motivation comes from my brothers wedding this August requiring me to wear a very skimpy dress, and also the booking of my girls holiday in August, wooooooooo!

So, at first impressions - i loved it! The women were so lovely and friendly, and I felt i could talk openly about any weight issue's or problems in front of them.  

My group leader, Phillipa, was so welcoming, asking what my reasons were for joining, what my motivation was and my goals.  She came across as very approachable by giving me her phone number and telling me to phone her anytime.  


I was given a blue binder to keep any leaflets or info i'm given, and also the weekly magazine, as seen above.  I'm not yet accustomed to what the whole situation is, but this week the theme of the magazine was motivation :)


This handy pocket guide provides almost all of the basic foods you could think of on a day to day basis, states the recommended weight and amount and then the propoints value of the food! 


I decided to get a monthly pass, i paid £14.99 for the first month in cash, and then would have to pay £19.99 every month onwards from a debit account.  It works out that i'm paying something like £3.45 a week, instead of the normal weekly fee £5.99! so i ended up with a really reasonable deal :) 



I was provided with so many informative booklets to get me through the week, and found it all extremely motivating!

i'm looking forward to going again on Monday!

thanks for reading, let me know you're experiences with weight watchers!

beccxbeauty
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment